Paying your business rates
Due to a technical issue, the Direct Debits due to be collected on the 3rd March 2020 will now be taken from our customers’ accounts on the 4th March 2020.
There is no administration charge for payments made using a debit or credit card.
There are a number of different ways to pay your business rates with Direct Debit being the most efficient.
Set up a Direct Debit:
- call 01285 623000 if the bank account you are going to pay from is a personal account or you are the only person required to set up a direct debit or
- print, fill in and send the direct debit form to the address on the form:
OnlineMake a business rates payment online
Please have your non-domestic rate bill number and your payment card details to hand.
Pay by phone at any time using our automated service:
- Call 01285 623666. Please have your non-domestic rate bill number and your card details ready.
Pay in person
The Council Offices, Trinity Road, Cirencester: open from 8.45am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
The Council Offices, High Street, Moreton-in-Marsh:
- 8.45am to 4pm on Mondays and Fridays
- 8.45am to 4.30pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
We accept Visa, Mastercard, Visa Delta and Electron.
Please note there is no administration charge for payments made using a credit or debit card.
You can set up a standing order or make payments via BACS using our bank details: