We sometimes place small data files on your computer which are called cookies. Most websites do this.
Cookies improve your website experience by:
- remembering settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page
- remembering information you’ve given (e.g. your postcode) so you don’t need to keep entering it
- measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs.
Our cookies aren’t used to identify you personally. We use them to make the website work better for you. You can manage and/or delete these small files as you wish. We use the following cookies:
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how people use this site. We do this to make sure it’s meeting its users’ needs and to understand how we could do it better.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- what pages you visit
- how long you are on the site
- how you got here and
- what you click on.
- do not collect or store your personal information like your name or address so we cannot identify you
- do not let Google use or share our analytics data.
|Google Analytics sets this cookie to store information on how visitors use a website while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the collected data includes the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.
|Google Analytics sets this cookie to store a unique user ID.
|Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.
|1 year 1 month 4 days
|Google Analytics sets this cookie to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognise unique visitors
|1 year 1 month 4 days
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies
|ARRAffinity cookie is set by Azure app service, and allows the service to choose the right instance established by a user to deliver subsequent requests made by that user.
|This cookie is set by Windows Azure cloud, and is used for load balancing to make sure the visitor page requests are routed to the same server in any browsing session.
To learn more about cookies
- visit the About Cookies website
- In order for the Council to comply with the applicable privacy laws find out more about how we manage your personal data on our Privacy Pages.