Our installation service has been reduced to emergencies only, and these include; hospital discharges, sole residents and life critical equipment failures.
Where possible each appointment will be bespoke to reflect individual needs and this will apply to both new installations and responding to alarm equipment faults. We will limit the time spent at your home complete all paperwork over the phone prior to visiting.
Continue to test your pendant regularly, press the button and inform the call centre upon answering that you are making a test call.
Cotswold Careline is a 24 hour emergency monitoring service, provided by the Cotswold District Council. We have over 30 years’ experience in keeping people safe and independent in their own homes.
We can help if you:
- need help whilst recovering from illness or injury
- are living or working alone, in an isolated area
- are a victim of crime or domestic abuse
- want reassurance to feel safe and confident in your own home
Call us on 01594 812505 or email Cotswold Careline to talk about what we can offer and arrange a home visit
How does it work?
An alarm unit is plugged into your telephone socket, which links to a personal pendant that can be worn around your neck, wrist or clipped to clothing. When the button is pressed:
- a call is triggered to the 24 hour monitoring centre
- trained personnel will reassure and assess the situation
- if necessary a call will be made to one of your nominated contacts or the emergency services
We also stock Vibby, an advanced fall detector that can be worn around the wrist like a watch. It automatically contacts the monitoring centre if the person wearing it falls.
We offer a police approved KeySafe on the day of your alarm installation, providing a secure way to enter your home in an emergency. Passcodes can be regularly changed so you remain in full control of who can access your property. Eliminates the need for additional keys, keeping your home secure