Council meetings and minutes
From 26 May 2020 Council meetings will be conducted via a dedicated video conferencing facility.
Members of the public will be able to follow the proceedings through a broadcast on Facebook Live. (You do not need a Facebook account for this).
Agendas and reports are published five working days before each meeting. There is also an archive for all meetings since May 1999.View agendas and reports
Find out which services councillors are responsible for.
Location and time of meetings
Meetings are held at the Council Offices, Trinity Road, Cirencester, GL7 1PX and begin at:
- Council - 2pm/6pm
- Cabinet - 6pm
- Appeals Committee - 4pm
- Audit Committee - 4pm
- Overview and Scrutiny Committee - 4pm
- Planning and Licensing Committee - 10am/2pm
Speaking at meetings
Find out about speaking at our meetings.
Councillors' attendances at committees
Not all councillors are required to attend every committee meeting. Check which councillors attend which meetings.
Committee Management Information System
The Committee Management Information System (CMIS) has:
- information on various committees and individuals who represent you on the Council
- how to contact your councillor
- who sits on which committees
- any decisions or declarations that have been made
- agendas and minutes of meetings