Holiday home guidance
Within the District there are many holiday developments (particularly in the Cotswold Water Park) where the holiday accommodation units are subject to restricted occupancy conditions. This means that they can only be used at certain times of the year or for certain reasons. To provide more information for all those concerned we have produced a detailed guidance note, which has been approved by the Planning Committee.
Guidance Note and Additional Information
- Guidance Note for Holiday Accommodation within Cotswold District
- Frequently asked questions
- Guidance for Holiday Accommodation within Cotswold District - Investigation Questions
- Holiday Accommodation - Annual Audit Questionnaire
- Report to Planning Committee (11.01.12)