Local authority land charges search
If you have a full local authority search, you will find out about any restrictions or plans held by us that could affect the value of your property.
A local authority land charges search consists of form LLC1 and CON29. The benefits include:
- Accurate and up to date information
- Indemnity insurance protection
- Direct contact with the Land Charges Team
- View search information and fees
Submitting your search
Request your search by post
Requests should include:
- Forms LLC1 and CON29 - please download these from: Oyez forms website
- A clear and accurate site plan: preferably an Ordnance Survey extract (scale 1:1250 or 1:2500) clearly outlining the area to be searched in red. We won't accept development plans or drawings and we will return faint or unclear plans.
- Fee: Please send your plan before paying so we can calculate the fee. You can then pay over the phone by card or send a cheque payable to Cotswold District Council.
Request your search by email
To email your search, please:
We will reply with a quote and details of how to make payment via visa/debit card. If you are a regular customer we can offer details of how to pay via Bacs transfer.
- Return your searches within 10 working days of date of receipt
- Acknowledge or reply to general correspondence within 5 working days of date of receipt
- Deal with any complaints promptly
- Keep the Local Land Charges Register up to date
The address to be searched must be accurate and include the Parish. We will only search on official addresses held in our database. If you wish to change the address visit our: