Pay & display machines

Report a faulty pay and display machine

If you wish to report a faulty pay and display machine please call 01452 521284, stating the number of the machine and location.

Claim a refund

If you have lost money in the machine or a double payment has been taken from your card and you would like a refund

We cannot refund any money back on a credit or debit card so refunds will be in either cash or stamps.

Please provide the following information;

  • Date of transaction.
  • Name of Car Park.
  • Your name & address.
  • Copy of a ticket.
  • Last 4 digits of card (if you paid by card).



Cotswold District Council
Trinity Road