What's collected when?
Sign up - garden waste service
To find your house's bin and recycling collection dates please:
- Type your house number and street or postcode in the My Cotswold box and click Go
- Find your address in the list and click the Select your address button
- Your house's bin and recycling collection dates are displayed in the box
Collections have a fortnightly pattern.
- One week ALL your waste and recycling is collected.
- The following week, only food waste is collected, plus garden waste if you have paid for this service.
The changes we have made should reduce landfill waste by around 20% and increase the recycling rate in the Cotswolds to almost 60%.
To ensure the service runs smoothly and effectively please put your waste out at the edge of your property by 7am on the day of collection. This is important, because the timing of collections may vary from week to week and putting out your waste later than 7am could result in you missing a collection. Please make sure any bin lids are completely shut. We can make special collection arrangements if you are unable to put your bins out yourself please visit:
If you leave out your waste as requested and it has been missed, please contact us, and we will try to collect it as soon as possible. Please do not phone before 4pm as the crews may still be on their way to your property.