Changes to the waste collection dates
Waste and recycling collections cancelled on Friday 1 February 2019
Crews from our environmental services provider Ubico Ltd will aim to carry out their usual rounds next week and will also do catch up collections in the areas missed today. The catch up may take a few days (Monday 4 February, Tuesday 5 February and possibly some of Wednesday 6 February) so please leave all refuse bins, recycling boxes and bags, kitchen caddies and garden waste bins (if subscribed to the service) at the kerbside as usual (by 7 am at the latest) until they are picked up.
Bank holiday collections 2018/19
To view your waste and recycling collection dates, please
To find your house's bin and recycling collection dates:
- Type your house number and street or postcode in the My Cotswold box and click Go
- Find your address in the list and click the Select your address button
- Your house's bin and recycling collection dates are displayed in the box
For further information about collections and the waste and recycling services, please:
- visit the Bins and recycling webpage or
- phone our Waste Hotline on 01285 623123
There are no changes to waste collections days across the Easter Bank Holiday, all crews are out collecting as normal.