Sign up now for new Private Landlords Forum - 14 May
Release date: 25 January 2019
In the wake of key legislative and policy changes regarding the private rented sector, Cotswold District Council is launching a new Private Landlord’s Forum for all local landlords.
The proposed date for the first meeting is Tuesday 14 May 5pm – 6.30pm in the Council Chamber, Cotswold District Council, Trinity Road, Cirencester, GL7 1PX.
The aim of the Forum will be to:
- Gain feedback on the Council's proposed new incentive scheme.
- Support and inform landlords about key legislative/policy changes concerning the private rented sector.
- Give presentations in partnership with Housing Benefits, Universal Credit, The National Landlord’s Association, the Citizens Advice Bureau and more.
- Provide an arena for landlords to share best practice and discuss how we can all work together to provide good quality housing to local people.
- Enable landlords to voice concerns with the Council and receive our support.
Please email your interest and what you would like to see on the agenda to Chauncy Seed, Housing Property Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If successful, this will be one of a series of similar meetings in future.
More information about the Private Sector Landlord forum is available now on the CDC website.