Vacancies at Cotswold District Council and Publica
Please see guideline below (at bottom of page) for how to apply and to download the application form.
Publica staff provide a range of services for Cotswold District Council. Find out more and apply for vacancies:
Vacancies at our Partner Councils
For details of job vacancies at our partner Councils, please visit their websites:
Chief Finance Officer (Section 151), Forest of Dean District Council
Salary - up to £68,000 per annum
Closing date for applications: 24.02.2019 at 5 pm
Please click on the Forest of Dean website link above for further information
Exciting Partnerships and Policy Opportunity - Growth Board Manager
Oxfordshire Growth Board
Salary: Up to £50,000 per annum
37 hours per week, 3 Year Contract
Location: Didcot based initially
For full details and how to apply please visit the West Oxfordshire District Council jobs page (link above)
Vacancies at other Local Government Authorities
Help finding a new job
The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) has launched a new online resource for job seekers featuring a range of helpful hints, tips and videos which is updated every working day. For further information please:
- visit the Daily Job Seeker
Strictly no recruitment agencies
Guidelines for applying for a job at Cotswold District Council
If you are applying for a vacancy you will need to:
- If requested please fill in the job application form including the section on personal details.
- If requested please complete a CV and supporting statement
- Ensure your application reaches us by the date and time stated on the job advert. The postal address for applications is given below.
- Indicate on the form if you have a disability so we can provide any assistance required. As users of the Disability Confident Scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and consider them on their abilities.
If you have not heard from us within four weeks of the closing date, you can assume your application has been unsuccessful as we do not contact applicants individually.
Applications should be:
- emailed to: the recruitment team firstname.lastname@example.org
- posted to: The Recruitment Team, Cotswold District Council, Trinity Road, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1PX
- For enquiries please telephone 01285 623319