Planning applications register
The register allows you to search, view and comment on current applications. You can also search and view:
- decided applications back to 18 March 2004
- appeals information back to 01 January 2007
- tree applications back to 30 October 2007
For detailed guidance on how to use the public access planning register -
- how to sign in and log on to the planning register
- how to do a simple search of the planning register
- how to comment on an application using the planning register
- screen shots showing how to use Public Access and My Cotswold
View planning applications register
If you need the full planning history of a particular property, or if you have a query about the public access planning register, please contact us using the details below.
To find out about "public speaking" at Planning Committee meetings please refer to the Planning Committee web page.