Vacancies at Cotswold District Council
- Accounts Receivable Officer - CDC - Closing 21 June 2017 5pm
- Student Enviromental Health Practitioner - CDC - Closing 07 July 2017 5pm
Vacancies at our Partner Councils
- ICT Trainee Technician - WODC - Closing 26 June 2017 5pm
- Building Control Surveyor - WODC - Closing 30 June 2017 5pm
- Tourism Officer - WODC - Closing 30 June 2017 5pm
- Career Grade Planner - WODC - Closing 07 July 2017 5pm
- Land Charges Officer - WODC - Closing 29 June 2017 5pm
For details of job vacancies at our partner Councils, please visit their websites:
Vacancies at other Local Government Authorities
No current vacancies
Help finding a new job
The Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) has launched a new online resource for job seekers featuring a range of helpful hints, tips and videos which is updated every working day. For further information please:
- visit the Daily Job Seeker
Strictly no recruitment agencies
Guidelines for applying for a job at Cotswold District Council
If you are applying for a vacancy you will need to:
- Fill in the job application form including the section on personal details. We do not accept CVs.
- Ensure your application reaches us by the date and time stated on the job advert. The postal address for applications is given below.
- Indicate on the form if you have a disability so we can provide any assistance required. As users of the Disability Confident Scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancies and consider them on their abilities.
If you have not heard from us within four weeks of the closing date, you can assume your application has been unsuccessful as we do not contact applicants individually.
Unless otherwise stated on the advert, application forms should be:
- emailed to: the HR team
- posted to: GOSS Human Resources, Cotswold District Council, Trinity Road, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1PX