HAVE A MOAN ON OUR RAGE PAGE!!!!!
WHAT'S BOTHERING YOU?
WHAT ARE THE CURRENT ISSUES AFFECTING YOUNG PEOPLE?
Did you know...........
- Twenty seven young people were killed in knife or gun related incidents in London last year
- Eating disorders affect 1.1 million people in the UK. (www.b-eat.co.uk)
- The government has appointed five young people to be 'climate change champions', they have created a web-site aimed at 11 to 18 year olds.
Check out www.footprintfriends.com and have a rage!
- More than a third of young people want more after-school activities according to a recent survey. What would you like to do after school in your area? Is there enough to do for children and young people where you live?
- The British Heart Foundation has launched a website that aims to teach about the importance of looking after your heart. Children are invited to create their own virtual pet monsters and decide what they eat, how active they are, and whether they smoke or not. If children keep the pets active and give them balanced diets they progress in the game - otherwise they die! Check out the web site cypnow.co.uk/petmonsters
To comment on any of the points above or add a 'rage' please contact email@example.com