Memorable Manifesto two
Member for the Ampney Coln Ward
I am disappointed at the lack of contact I have with young people in my ward. Where am I going wrong?
I am very involved with matters affecting young people through a working group which I chair and I enjoyed the recent “Celebrating Youth Participation” event where I was photographed wearing a pair of jeans and a hoodie for the first time!!!
A few questions and suggestions
- Would you like to meet me either individually or as a group? If so, what would you like to discuss?
- Do you re-cycle? Do you understand how important recycling is?
- Do you like and do you use the new playground in Ampney Crucis? CDC paid quite a lot of money towards it.
- Do you go to the Rural Cinema? It is sponsored by CDC. If not why not?
- Transport is a big issue in Rural Areas. Is there anything you would like to see done to improve this?
- Do you think we are doing enough for older people? If not what would you like us to do?
Download related documents
Memorable Manifesto II
Cllr Edward Horsfall's Memorable Manifesto
This document is available for download in the following format(s):
Sustainable Communities and Housing
Gaynor Harper email@example.com
Cotswold District Council, Trinity Road, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1PX
Telephone: 01285 623 566