Previous website surveys
These are the surveys that have been carried out using this website. Cotswold District Council also carries out consultation work with local people and partners using postal, telephone and door to door surveys along with focus groups and meetings involving local people. To find out more about how and when we carry out consultation please use the links at the foot of this page.
Previous online surveys we have carried out:
- Local Democracy Week 2007- Memorable Manifestos challenge (October 2007)Local Democracy Week 2006- Memorable Manifestos challenge (October 2006)
- Your views on the sale of ex-council houses survey - (July 2006)
- Corn Hall usage survey - (May 2006)
- Car parking survey - (February 2006)
- Draft Statement of Community Involvement - (September 2005)
- Improving the life chances of disabled people - (August 2005)*
- Noise survey - (May 2005)
- Smoking in public places survey - (December 2004)
- Green waste collection poll - (November 2004)
- Your views on our budget strategy - (annual survey)
*DirectGov website survey.
Summary results of these consultations will be published on these pages once they have been analysed.
Use the links on the left of the page to view the results that have been published so far.
Cotswold District Council, Trinity Road, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1PX
Telephone: 01285 623 000