**Coming Soon - public consultation on the Local Plan early June 2013**
For information on Cotswold District Council's spatial planning matters, click on the links below:
- Latest News
Including updates on the emerging Local Plan.
- Forward Planning
What we do and frequently asked questions (FAQs).
- Local Plan 2001 to 2011
View our existing Local Plan pages plus supplementary planning guidance.
- Emerging Local Plan, previously the Local Development Framework
View our emerging Local Plan pages here.
- South West Planning Aid
You can find out about getting help with planning matters here.
The Forward Planning Team is responsible for:
- Representing the Council's spatial planning interests at local, regional and national planning policy levels.
- Preparing a Local Plan in line with the Government's changes to the Planning System.
- Preparing Supplementary Planning Documents (SPDs) Responding to consultations on transportation and highways matters, including statutory consultations on Traffic Regulation Orders.
- Monitoring and reviewing planning policies, including preparation of annual monitoring reports, residential and employment land availability studies.
You can find out about getting help with planning matters for free through Planning Aid.
For further details contact their Helpline on:
- 0870 850 9807 if the enquiry relates to a planning application, or
- 0117 929 7292 if it is about a development plan document.
Alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for current information.
Planning (Forward Planning)
Cotswold District Council, Trinity Road, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1PX
Telephone: 01285 623 000