As part of our commitment to delivering the best services possible, we regularly consult with the community on a wide range of proposals and plans. We do this in a number of different ways, including the use of paper questionnaires, electronic consultation and public meetings.
Consultation on Planning validation checklist 15 June to 6 July 2017
We are updating our planning application validation checklist to meet new national and local planning policies and good practice. The validation process checks that the correct planning application documents and fee have been sent in before the planning application goes to the Planning officers to be decided.
The consultation runs from 15 June until 4pm on 6 July 2017.
View the proposed planning validation checklists
Planning validation checklist consultation June 2017
- Validation-checklist-7-planning-and-advertisement-consent.pdf (PDF-251K) Download Now
- Validation-checklist-9-Advertisement-consent.pdf (PDF-44K) Download Now
- Validation-checklist-10-advert-and-LBC.pdf (PDF-106K) Download Now
- Validation-checklist-11-Certificate-of-existing-use-or-breach-of-condition.pdf (PDF-101K) Download Now
- Validation-checklist-12-Certificate-of-proposed-use.pdf (PDF-102K) Download Now
- Validation-checklist-22-Discharge-of-condition.pdf (PDF-95K) Download Now
- Validation-checklist-21-variation-or-removal-of-condition.pdf (PDF-96K) Download Now
- Validation-checklist-3-Full-App.pdf (PDF-249K) Download Now
- Validation-checklist-24-non-material-amendment.pdf (PDF-96K) Download Now
- Validation-checklist-1-Householder.pdf (PDF-154K) Download Now
- Validation-checklist-2-Householder-and-LBC.pdf (PDF-160K) Download Now
- Validation-checklist-8-Listed-building-consent-for-alterations.pdf (PDF-106K) Download Now
- Validation-checklist-6-listed-building-consent.pdf (PDF-250K) Download Now
- Validation-checklist-4-outline-with-some-matters-reserved.pdf (PDF-192K) Download Now
- Validation-checklist-5-Outline-All-matters-reserved.pdf (PDF-189K) Download Now
- Validation-checklist-20-approval-of-reserved-matters.pdf (PDF-244K) Download Now
- Validation-checklist-13-Prior-notification-agri-building.pdf (PDF-153K) Download Now
- Validation-checklist-14-Prior-notification-agri-road.pdf (PDF-149K) Download Now
- Validation-checklist-15-Prior-notification-agri-extraction.pdf (PDF-149K) Download Now
- Validation-checklist-16-Prior-notification-fish-tank.pdf (PDF-154K) Download Now
- Validation-checklist-17-Prior-notification-communication.pdf (PDF-103K) Download Now
- Validation-checklist-19-prior-notification-demolition.pdf (PDF-149K) Download Now
To view other formats of the draft checklists, please:
- call: 01285 623000
- email: Planning team
The main updates are
- Making a scale bar on detailed plans compulsory as most plans are viewed online so this will help with accurate measurements
- Clarifying the level of information needed on existing and proposed block and floor plans
- Clarifying when an archaeological assessment may be needed
- Clarifying that an air quality assessment will be needed for biomass proposals.
- Clarifying the level of information needed for listed building and applications affecting trees
- Clarifying viability information needed for Affordable Housing and cost of independent review by the District Valuer to be paid by the applicant.
- Clarifying the level of drainage information needed.
- Clarifying when an Open Space Assessment is needed.
- Clarifying the level of information needed for a Waste Management Plan.
- Clarifying when a Statement of Community Involvement is required.
- Clarifying the level of noise information required.
Send your comments
- Via email to the Planning team or
- write to: Development Management team, Cotswold District Council, Trinity Road, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1PX
For further information about the consultation or the proposed Local List document please:
- email: Planning team
- call: 01285 623 413
Consultation on Tetbury and Tetbury Upton Neighbourhood Plan
A consultation is taking place on the proposed Tetbury and Tetbury Upton Neighbourhood Plan. The consultation runs until 5 pm on 23rd June 2017. For full details of the plan and how to comment see: